CAD11 is a powerful mono amplifier with a nominal power of 1050 Watts in 1 ohm load. In 4 ohm load the output is 400 Watts, and in 2 ohms 750 Watts. CAD11 is a digital class D amplifier.
– Built-in variable low pass filter 15 – 150 Hz.
– Variable subsonic filter 15-50 Hz with 24 dB slope.
– Adjustable bass boost 0- +18 dB.
– Built-in phase control variable 0-180 degrees.
– With the remote control you can adjust the level from your front seat.
– High level input with auto start
– Built-in protection circuits shut down the amplifier in the event of overloads.
– Built-in fan to prevent from overheating. Can be connected in bridge mode together with a second CAD11.
– RMS output per channel measured @ 13,8 volts.
– Bridging two CAD11 together will give a power output of 1600 W